大约 5 个星期
大约 5 个星期
Get started writing Python with this introductory course.
Python is one of the most popular languages today, used for a wide range of fields, from web programming, to data science, to robotics. With a strong foundation in Python programming, you'll have a good start in any of these career paths.
This course is meant to bring you up to speed in Python. It assumes that you are already familiar with fundamental programming concepts such as "variable", "loop", and "function".
To complete the exercises in this course, you will need a computer on which you can run Python code. If you can install Python on your computer, you can use it for this course.
This course uses Python 3.
Numbers and Strings
- Learn about Python's numeric and string data types
- Use variables to store data
- Use built-in functions and methods
Functions, Installation, and Conditionals
- Install Python on your computer
- Organize your code into functions
- Use conditionals to make decisions
Data Structures and Loops
- Use collection data types: lists, sets, and dictionaries
whileloops to express repetition
- Practice refactoring and problem solving
Files and Modules
- Use modules from the Python standard library and from third-party libraries
- Read data from files on disk
- Use online resources to help solve problems.
Wikipedia Web Crawl Case Study
- Apply the skills you've learned in this course to explore real-world data from the web
- Write a web crawler that follows links between Wikipedia articles